The students were branded as abnormal because of their eccentric behaviors and personalities of which some where done by committing assault, harassment and other violent acts that were expressed since the entrance ceremony. There are total of 13 students in the classroom, with Naberius Kalego proceeding as their homeroom teacher.
The treatment for the Abnormal Class has seen to have increasingly become well as the perception and popularity of them changes from "a class of weirdos" to "a class of amazing weirdos" when they got into the Royal One, as well as defeating the three monsters that assaulted and tried to destroy Walter Park.
Location and Appearance
Initially, classroom is located underground on a cave, isolated from the rest of the floors in the 1st Year Tower. Its location is ruthless as there's a shared garbage dump on the opposite side of the same floor the classroom is. The image of the classroom is degraded as the other classes dumps the garbage on their space instead of putting them straight to the disposal area, as well as making unnecessary graffiti and marks on their classroom wall as a method of stress relief.
Because of the current conduct to their classroom, Iruma and the class decides to acquire a new classroom, the Royal One. Under a difficult strain of proposal that they obtain the transfer approval in less than two weeks, and with the help of every single faculty of Babylus, they've managed to get the classroom.
List of Characters
|Agares Picero||Allocer Schneider||Andro Jazz||Asmodeus Alice|
|Caim Kamui||Crocell Kerori||Garp Goemon||Ix Elizabetta|
|Sabnock Sabro||Shax Lied||Iruma Suzuki||Valac Clara|
- In Japanese 問題児クラス is literally translated to "Problem Child Class" or "Problematic Child Class"
- Iruma is considered as the leader of the abnormal class of his classmates because of all his triumphs, as well as (or especially) during his Wicked Phase, of which they took the Royal One, and the challenging moments when at Walter Park.
- Mairimashita! Iruma-Kun Manga Chapter 55
- Mairimashita! Iruma-Kun Manga Chapter 60
- Mairimashita! Iruma-Kun Manga Chapter 54
- Mairimashita! Iruma-Kun Manga Chapter 59