Due to the current demon king's disappearance, the ancient scroll exists to tell its readers a premonition of who will be the next one to sit on the royal throne.
The complete passage content as follows:
He shall make one and all of his servants.
He shall form blood pacts and heal all demonkind.
He shall descend from a foreign realm,
And wear the golden ring of Solomon on his right hand.
In all coincidences, Iruma Suzuki has done most all the criteria needed at the said prophecy.
|He shall make one and all of his servants.||A few demon and beasts have recognized and bowed down to Iruma |
|He shall form blood pacts,||Iruma sacrifices blood to gain a familiar, only to get Naberius Kalego as one.|
|And heal all demonkind.||The injury Iruma had dropped a blood on the wound and instantly healed the child of the Guardian of the Valley.|
|He shall descend from a foreign realm,||Iruma originates from the Human World|
|And wear the golden ring of Solomon on his right hand.||Iruma acquires the Ring of Gluttony from the Ranking Owl as his supposed ranking badge. He wears it on the middle finger of his right hand.|
- Guardian of the Valley and its son, Sabnock Sabro (Anime Episode 5)
- Asmodeus Alice's imagery of Wicked Phase Iruma sitting on the Royal One's Throne (Manga Chapter 61)
- Mairimashita! Iruma-Kun Anime Episode 2
- Mairimashita! Iruma-Kun Anime Episode 4
- Mairimashita! Iruma-Kun Anime Episode 1
- Mairimashita! Iruma-Kun Anime Episode 5